In this gathering you can extend your mindfulness practice in a group setting as part of the Simply Mindful community.
Due to lockdown this course will commence online. All participants will be sent a Zoom link before the course begins. We will resume face to face classes from the 30th October, and we will continue to offer the option of joining online for the duration. Hygiene and social distancing precautions will be taken to ensure the health and wellbeing of participants in line with current ACT health advice for COVID-19 when we do meet face to face. Face to face classes are held at our Dickson venue, The Gathering Place, 4 Bancroft St Dickson.
Whether you’ve recently completed your MBSR course, would like to bring attention back to your mindfulness and meditation practice in a supportive environment; or would like to continue to deepen your practice, Simply Mindful would love to support you in this. This Mindfulness Practice Group will meet for 8 Monday evenings this term.
Our teachers lead the group, providing an opportunity to participate in a range of practices. These include led meditation practices, silent meditation, walking meditation, mindful yoga, and at times short discussions about aspects of meditation. This term’s practice group will be led by Anthony Hopkins.
- Online classMonday October 11, 20216:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Online classMonday October 18, 20216:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Online classMonday October 25, 20216:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Face to face classMonday November 1, 20216:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Face to face classMonday November 8, 20216:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Face to face classMonday November 15, 20216:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Face to face classMonday November 22, 20216:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Face to face classMonday November 29, 20216:30 pm - 8:00 pm