Join Trevor Heldt every Wednesday morning over eight weeks for a half hour live practice session via Zoom.
These practice sessions are open to beginners as well as those who have completed the MBSR course. They will be mostly silent, with a short introduction and guidance. Practicing together (even when isolated in our homes) is a powerful way of strengthening both your practice and your sense of connection to the practice community. If you’re struggling to get in a practice routine or need to connect, this is for you!
When you register you will receive a Zoom link in your registration email. You will also be sent a reminder email with the link a few days prior. Only one registration is needed per household. Registrations will remain open so you can register and participate any time. All sessions will be conducted online only (no face to face option).
A note about fees
The fee below is a one off payment for all 10 sessions.
If you can, we would appreciate it if you pay the standard fee. If you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID -19 or the bushfires we are happy to offer a reduced price. Please select the second option below. If either of these options are not manageable, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ClassWednesday October 28, 20206:30 am - 7:00 am
- ClassWednesday November 4, 20206:30 am - 7:00 am
- ClassWednesday November 11, 20206:30 am - 7:00 am
- ClassWednesday November 18, 20206:30 am - 7:00 am
- ClassWednesday November 25, 20206:30 am - 7:00 am
- ClassWednesday December 2, 20206:30 am - 7:00 am
- ClassWednesday December 9, 20206:30 am - 7:00 am