Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a comprehensive 8 week program focused on working with the stress in your life wherever you find it.
Experience in the practice of mindfulness meditation sits at the core of this program. You will learn about the practice of mindfulness meditation, stress physiology, the stress cycle, ways of integrating mindfulness into your daily life and working with difficult thoughts, emotions and behaviours. MBSR is the well researched program developed in 1979 by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn at the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Centre.
To benefit fully from the program it is important to make a commitment to attend all classes, including the all day retreat, and to undertake a daily meditation practice for the eight weeks.
Teacher: Your teacher in term 1 will be Trevor. After you register he will be in contact with you to arrange a brief individual pre-course meeting.
- Regular ClassMonday February 24, 20207:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Regular ClassMonday March 2, 20207:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Regular ClassMonday March 9, 20207:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Regular ClassMonday March 16, 20207:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Full Day Sunday ClassSunday March 22, 20209:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Regular classMonday March 23, 20207:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Regular ClassMonday March 30, 20207:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Regular ClassMonday April 6, 20207:00 pm - 9:30 pm