Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a comprehensive 8 week program focused on working with the stress in your life wherever you find it.
Experience in the practice of mindfulness meditation sits at the core of this program. You will learn about the practice of mindfulness meditation, stress physiology, the stress cycle, ways of integrating mindfulness into your daily life and working with difficult thoughts, emotions and behaviours. MBSR is the well researched program developed in 1979 by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn at the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Centre.
To benefit fully from the program it is important that you are willing to make a commitment to attend all classes, including the all day retreat, and to undertake a daily meditation practice for the eight weeks.
- Regular ClassThursday November 22, 20186:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Regular ClassThursday November 29, 20186:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Full day classSunday December 2, 20189:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Regular ClassThursday December 6, 20186:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Regular ClassThursday December 13, 20186:00 pm - 8:30 pm