Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a comprehensive 8 week program focused on working with the stress in your life wherever you find it.
Experience in the practice of mindfulness meditation sits at the core of this program. You will learn about the practice of mindfulness meditation, stress physiology, the stress cycle, ways of integrating mindfulness into your daily life and working with difficult thoughts, emotions and behaviours. MBSR is the well researched program developed in 1979 by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn at the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Centre.
To benefit fully from the program it is important to make a commitment to attend all classes, including the all day retreat, and to undertake a daily meditation practice for the eight weeks.
Teacher: Your teacher in term 4 will be Megan. After you register she will be in contact with you to arrange a brief individual pre-course meeting.
PAYMENT: We apologise that the payment function on our website is currently not working. We are attending to this and in the meantime payments can be made via internet banking transfer or credit card/EFT over the phone. When you register you will receive an email with information on payment options. If you would like assistance please contact us 0490 354 900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regular ClassWednesday October 23, 20196:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Regular ClassWednesday October 30, 20196:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Regular ClassWednesday November 6, 20196:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Regular ClassWednesday November 13, 20196:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Regular ClassWednesday November 20, 20196:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Regular ClassWednesday November 27, 20196:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- All Day Sunday ClassSunday December 1, 20199:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Regular ClassWednesday December 4, 20196:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Regular ClassWednesday December 11, 20196:00 pm - 8:45 pm