For Parents in Lockdown this Spring
1pm – 1.45pm AEST, 21st September via Zoom
A short session especially designed to give a well-being boost to parents, carers and grandparents enduring the slog of the Covid-19 restrictions.
Join Simply Mindful trainer and parent Jennifer Sexton for some Spring renewal, tapping more deeply and effectively into your inner resources and bringing new energy and purpose to your home life during the pandemic.
In this 45-minute session you will learn:
- Short, simple techniques to Calm yourself and boost Harmony in the family home
- Effective tools for addressing Stress and Anxiety
- How to use Gratitude to reframe your experience
- A simple Mindfulness technique to tune in to your children
The session concludes with an optional time to connect, share and ask questions for approximately 10 minutes
No prior knowledge of Mindfulness is necessary. Mindfulness can change your life, improve your relationships and empower you as a parent.
When you register you will receive a zoom link to join the session in your confirmation email
A note on course fees: We’ve kept fees as low as possible to make this accessible. If you can we would appreciate it if you could pay the standard fee. Reduced fees are for those experiencing financial hardship including pensioners, health-care card holders and full-time students.
- Spring session for parentsTuesday September 21, 20211:00 pm - 1:45 pm