In this exciting new course you’ll build on your existing understanding of mindfulness and the skills which underpin mindfulness. You will learn how to turn fleeting everyday experiences into lasting inner strengths. This can help us to reduce the influence of the negative bias, reduce negative emotional reactivity and recover more quickly from setbacks and difficulties.
Each session will include experiential learning, exploration of key concepts and skills and the opportunity to practice and apply new practices. There will be a course book to help guide you through the course and home practices each week.
We highly recommend you purchase Rick Hanson’s book Hardwiring Happiness as part of the course.
Simply Mindful Director, Megan Layton will be teaching PNT. She has been endorsed and trained by Dr Rick Hanson.
Pre-requisite: It is a pre-requisite to have undertaken training and practice in mindfulness. This is to ensure participants have the necessary foundation of understanding and skills to benefit fully from this program and be able to apply it. MBSR is the recommended pre-requisite program however other reputable in-depth programs may be considered.
- PNT classThursday February 7, 20196:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- PNT classThursday February 14, 20196:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- PNT classThursday February 21, 20196:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- PNT classThursday February 28, 20196:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- PNT classThursday March 7, 20196:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- PNT classThursday March 14, 20196:00 pm - 9:00 pm