Cultivate connectedness, clarity and compassion during COVID
Learn mindfulness, and a range of evidence-based mental health tools and practices to look after your mental health and live well during lockdown.
Build internal resources to tap into anytime. Understand more about 3 major human needs challenged in lock down, our brains and nervous systems and how to spend a few minutes a day ‘filling up your inner tank’ so that you have more internal resources to meet the challenges with.
A practical mix of science and practice, followed by an optional chance to connect, share and ask questions. All welcome.
THIS IS A 2 PART SERIES. YOU CAN ATTEND EITHER OR BOTH.
- Session 1: an introduction to a range of tools including for improving your mental health and living in lockdown. Mindfulness, positive neuroplasticity and building resources inside you
- Session 2: developing compassion and self-compassion as a resource to meet difficulties. Research about self-compassion is compelling. Self-compassion is particularly helpful when facing difficulties and the pressures of life. The more connected and present we are, the more energy we have for fully engaging in our lives. It leads to calm, reduces inner tension and conflict and helps us feel both cared about and caring. This naturally flows into our relationships with others and the rest of our lives.
- When you register you will receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link for the sessions
- Registration fees are non-refundable, however you can transfer your registration to a friend if you can’t attend.
- You can attend either or both sessions.
- Only one ticket is needed per household.
- Session 1Wednesday September 15, 202112:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Session 2Friday September 17, 202112:30 pm - 1:30 pm